As Regional Head of Operations APAC you will manage each of the current local Operations Managers in the region as well as any new hires that we add.
Reporting into the Global Head of Operations, while also working closely with the regional Commercial lead, you will ensure local Ops Managers excel in providing the highest level of 360 operational support for both clients, as well as wider FUGA team members in that region.
All Local Ops Managers need to be capable of providing Onboarding, day to day Support and client account management services to new and existing clients. Though not responsible for developing all of these skills, a key requirement of the role is to be able to facilitate the training and continued development of these key skill sets. You will also need to be capable of understanding the local market, and adapting the “FUGA way” of operating to cater for cultural sensitivities and ways of working.
As part of the role you will:
- Oversee all local Operations managers as well as hiring any new operations manager roles
- Be capable of supporting Operations Managers in all areas of responsibility – support, onboarding, client account management, communication with internal teams (Commercial, Tech, Product, Marketing) and external partners (particularly local DSPs) and clients
- Draft yearly G&O’s and conduct regular 1-2-1’s with each direct report, ensuring their personal goals and objectives are achieved, as well as those of the region/department
- Facilitate new starter onboarding and training for any new Onboarding or Support managers that we add in a region
- Be the Operations department gatekeeper in APAC, ensuring all the core functions are managed to the highest level
- Work with the Global Head of Operations, as well as the heads of each team (Onboarding, Content Ops and DSPs) to help draft and execute a template for new unified global operations workflows
- Be a key stakeholder in continued adoption of local operational process improvements and workflows, ensuring these connect into the wider global organization
- Help regional Operations Managers work with local dealmakers (BD team) to understand potential new clients technical and operational needs, ensuring they are capable of supporting in early stage conversations
- Work with the local Ops Managers and track BI metrics and data from local offices that will help monitor new and existing KPI’s
- Help and work with other Regional Heads of Operations to build a cohesive global department and network of FUGA Operators
- Be a key driver of instilling the FUGA Ops mindset into all regional staff
- Be an ambassador for our working culture, helping to maintain the “FUGA Family” vibe and inspiring those around you
- Working with the Client Relations team, help cultivate and grow client relationships. Ensuring existing regional relationships remain strong
- Teach and monitor Ops Managers ability to communicate and collaborate with the FUGA Product and Tech teams when gathering requirements for bugs, new features and platform enhancements
- When required, oversee hiring of key personal in newly established offices, and be a key stakeholder in the logistical setup of infrastructure and offices
- Help local Ops Managers lead on strategic projects and initiatives
To be successful as the Regional Head of Operations APAC you’ll need a mixture of technical and operational skills.
An ability to lead and develop teams or people. Combined with a client focused mindset and a passion for discovering and implementing cross team procedures and efficiency gains. You will help grow our local market knowledge and will need to be able to effectively share and pass this onto the wider FUGA business, as well as to our FUGA clients.
Ensuring they have the most up to date knowledge on how our products and services work, along with local DSP partner platforms. This is a senior level position, which means you need to be capable of managing relationships at all levels.
Specific experience, skill sets and attributes:
- Focused and competent with the ability to work on deep technical and operational issues
- Demonstrated ability to build and mentor teams
- A solid understanding and appreciation of operational process, with a drive for continuous improvement and scalability
- Ability to work and remain focused under pressure
- Comfortable working with changing requirements
- Able to confidently troubleshoot/problem solve, as an individual as well as collaboratively within the team
- Clear and confident communication skills, especially when explaining detailed technical issues to internal stakeholders and clients
- High level organisational and project management skills
- Excellent English skills – written and spoken + an additional local language