FUGA, a leading digital music distribution platform headquartered in Amsterdam, is currently looking for a Promotions Manager to support our growing client base in the Americas.
You will join the recently opened New York office as the first point of contact for record labels and music platforms. You will be part of an international marketing team and report to the Head of Digital Marketing & Promotions in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
What you do
As the Promotions Manager you are the contact person for both content owners (record labels, distributors, etc.) and digital service providers (Spotify, Apple Music, etc.) who have their offices in the Americas (USA, Canada & Latin America). Your key tasks are to:
- Maintain daily contact with editorial teams at music platforms
- Regularly meet with clients to discuss their release schedule
- Localize and execute promo campaigns for the Americas
- Initiate new innovative ways to promote our clients’ content
- Set up local playlist takeovers and online retail partnerships
- Liaise with client services team to process queries from clients
- Document and archive your campaigns carefully
- Share new insights with the marketing team
Who you are
You are a self-starting person who is eager to continue the early stages of your career in the music industry. Because of this you are up to date with everything that goes on in this exciting industry. Some requirements/characteristics we’d like to see:
- College degree related to marketing and/or communications
- 1-2 years experience in the digital music industry
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in a client facing role
- A network in the music industry
- Permitted to work in the USA
- Native English speaker
- Plus: Spanish speaker
FUGA is a music company that operates at the heart of the music industry with impressive clients including Tommy Boy, Ultra Records, Spinnin’ Records, Curb Records, Armada Music, Epitaph Records, Domino Records and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Music and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue. FUGA has its head office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.