As the Promotions Manager, you are the contact person for both content owners (record labels, distributors, etc.) and music platforms (Spotify, Apple Music, etc.) whose offices are based in the UK.
Your key tasks are:
- Localising and executing weekly promo campaigns in the UK
- Regularly meeting with clients to discuss their release schedules
- Initiating new innovative ways to promote our clients’ content
- Maintaining daily contact with editorial teams at music platforms
- Liaising with our client services team to process technical queries from clients
- Occasionally join meetings with prospective clients
- Documenting and archiving your campaigns
- Sharing any new insights with the marketing team
- Going to UK music conferences and networking events
Who you are
You are a self-starting person who is eager to continue your career and are up to date with everything that’s happening in this exciting industry.
- Bachelor degree related to marketing and/or communications
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the digital music industry
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in a client facing role
- A network in the music industry
- Permitted to work in the UK
- Living in or around London
- Native English speaker
FUGA is a music company that operates at the heart of the music industry with clients including Domino Recording Company, Cargo Records, Fire Records, Hospital Records, Tommy Boy Entertainment, Ultra Records, Spinnin’ Records, Curb Records, Armada Music, Epitaph Records and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue. FUGA has its head office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.