FUGA provides forward-thinking music distribution, technology, and marketing services to forward-thinking music companies. Working at the heart of the music industry with more than 800 clients, including Riot Games, Hospital Records, Epitaph, and Beggars Group, FUGA is the world’s leading full-service B2B music distributor. FUGA works at the forefront of music distribution technology, connecting its clients with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music while helping them get the most from their music, whether that’s with award-nominated label services, industry-leading revenue accounting, or using FUGA’s suite of best-in-class products.
FUGA is currently looking for an Onboarding Manager to support our growing global client base. You will join the team in London and will be the first point of contact for record labels and distributors in that region and abroad.
WHAT YOU DO:
In addition to being a front-facing liaison with new partners and clients, your responsibilities will include investigating, solving, and escalating issues within our operations team on behalf of our clients.
Main components of the day to day are:
- Onboarding new clients to our distribution and royalty accounting platform
- Train new clients in using the FUGA platform system and RASA
- Introduce clients to all FUGA processes and points of contact
- Set up DSP connections and switch catalogs from previous distributors
- Guide clients in migrating their (back) catalog to the FUGA system and RASA system
- Plan, coordinate, and deliver required work to support our client’s business needs
- Manage issue resolution & escalate appropriate issues to the development, and global operations teams, where and when required
- Provide email and phone support
- Support our FUGA Operations Manager UK in providing a high level of assistance to regional clients
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and (where possible) solve technical and content related issues
- Create support documentation, training guides and procedures
- Test software improvements and bug fixes
- You are tech savvy, communicative and have experience in dealing directly with customers.
- Some of the basic qualities and capabilities that are required for this role are:
- 2+ years of experience in a client facing support role
- Independent worker / thinker / planner
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Motivated to develop one’s skills
- Analytical and investigative
- Organized and comfortable tracking and prioritizing multiple issues
- Able to work under (time) pressure
- Comfortable working in an AGILE environment
- Fluent in English;
- We would be thrilled to have someone on board that is passionate about music and has a firm understanding of digital supply chain operations.
- So please make sure to mention if any of this describes you:
- Have music industry experience, especially in digital operations
- Know how FUGA or a similar music delivery platform works
- Have an understanding of YouTube Content ID and further UGC services
- Have a basic knowledge of royalty accounting in music
- Understand music metadata issues
- Knowledge of the digital music consumer landscape