Downtown Neighbouring Rights is a dynamic team dedicated to maximising performer and record company royalties which are derived from the broadcast and public performance of commercially available sound recordings. This comprehensive rights management service is powered by FUGA as part of the world-leading suite of end-to-end services that Downtown Music Holdings enterprise provides.
We are looking for the addition of a highly organised individual who will excel in a role where attention to detail and scheduling of workload in line with departmental processes is of paramount importance.
They will be expected to efficiently register clients and their repertoire with collection societies through delivering metadata in the required formats. They will also be able to analyse statements produced by societies in relation to these repertoire claims in order to identify and troubleshoot any anomalies. These are fundamental in ensuring the maximisation of their earnings.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and maintain best in class administrative solutions for NR
- Register existing clients at new societies & register new clients at existing network of societies
- Submit client repertoire to societies
- Manage duplicate Claims & Performer Claims
- Work with royalty teams on reconciling outgoing client statements
- Database management: Coordinate entry & clean up of metadata into DTNR systems
- Maintain an organised filing structure which is consistent across all clients
- Communicate clearly and effectively, minimising ambiguity and risk of misinterpretation / errors
- Experience in the music industry and familiarity with royalty / collection society models
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; ability to deal with large data sets
- Highly organised
- Detail orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Database knowledge such as MySQL is a plus
- Previous Neighbouring rights experience is a plus
- Foreign language skills is a plus
- An inclusive, collaborative and friendly environment, that encourages new ideas and challenges
- Stable company with an excellent reputation and growth track record
- You will be working in an international environment with the chance of development – both personal and professional
- Solving problems for an exciting and creative industry
- Competitive salary