FUGA, a leading digital music distribution platform headquartered in Amsterdam, is currently looking for a Digital Label & Promotions Manager to support our growing client base in Italy. You will join the newly opened Italian office in Milan/Rome.
As the Label & Promotions Manager you are the primary contact person for both content owners (record labels, distributors, etc.) and digital service providers (Spotify, Apple Music, etc.) who have their offices in Italy. You will be part of FUGAs new Italian marketing and distribution company, supporting our growing local client base, working closely with FUGAs international Marketing & Promotions teams.
Your key tasks
- Localize and execute promotional campaigns for Italy
- Maintain daily contact with editorial teams at music platforms
- Regularly meet with clients to discuss their release schedule
- Be a dedicated label manager
- Initiate new innovative ways to promote our clients’ content
- Set up local integrated online retail partnerships Liaise with client services team to process queries from clients
- Document and archive your campaigns carefully
- Share new and local insights with the marketing team
Who you are
You are a self-starting person professional with a proven track-record and at mid-career level in the music industry. Because of this you are up to date with everything that goes on in this exciting industry. Some requirements/characteristics we’d like to see:
- College degree related to music, marketing and/or communications
- At least 5 years of experience in the digital music industry
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience and in a client facing role and highly client dedicated
- A network into the music industry
- Permitted to work in the Italy
- Native Italian speaker
- Plus: English speaker
Founded in 2006, FUGA builds software and provide services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in New York, London and Milan and representatives in Paris, Los Angeles, Korea and Brazil.
We operate at the heart of the music industry with clients such as Tommy Boy, Ultra Records, Curb Records, Spinnin’ Records, Armada Music, Epitaph, Domino Recording Company and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with online stores such as Spotify, iTunes, and Apple Music. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music and collect on their revenue.