FUGA, a leading digital music distribution platform headquartered in Amsterdam, is currently looking for a Client Services Account Manager to support our growing client base in Italy.
You will join the newly opened Italian office in Milan or Rome to be the first point of contact for record labels and online music services that use our software to distribute music.
What you do
In addition to being a front-facing liaison with partners and clients, your responsibilities will include investigating, solving, and escalating issues within our client services team. Main components of the day to day are:
- Be a point of contact for our clients and digital service providers
- Provide email and phone support
- Escalate issues where appropriate and communicate effectively with the client services team
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and (where possible) solve technical and content related issues
- Create support documentation, training guides and procedures
- Test software improvements and bug fixes
Who you are
You are tech savvy, communicative and have experience dealing directly with customers. Some of the basic qualities and capabilities we feel are required for this role are:
- College degree or similar
- 2 or more years of experience in a client facing support role
- Independent worker / thinker / planner
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Tech savvy
- Motivated to develop ones skill base
- Analytical and investigative
- Organised and comfortable tracking and prioritising multiple issues
- Able to work under (time) pressure
- Comfortable working in an AGILE environment
- Fluent in both Italian and English
We would be thrilled to have someone on board that is passionate about music and has a firm understanding of digital supply chain operations. So please make sure to mention if any of this describes you:
- Have music industry experience in digital operations
- Know how FUGA or a similar music delivery platform works
- Understand music metadata issues
- Knowledge of the digital music consumer landscape Fluent in Italian and strong English skills are a must, Spanish a big plus
- Are passionate about music
Founded in 2006, FUGA builds software and provide services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in New York, London and Milan and representatives in Paris, Los Angeles, Korea and Brazil.
We operate at the heart of the music industry with clients such as Tommy Boy, Ultra Records, Curb Records, Spinnin’ Records, Armada Music, Epitaph, Domino Recording Company and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with online stores such as Spotify, iTunes, and Apple Music. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music and collect on their revenue.