FUGA’s Marketing Services (MS) Team has been built to add value and solve problems for our vast number of clients by helping them connect their artists with audiences and create revenues and growth. Sitting within the wider MS team, the Marketing Strategy team is primarily client facing and responsible for helping to set and implement bespoke strategies on campaigns for a roster of clients. This includes identifying current, future, and aspirational demographic targets, building concise road maps to achieve the stated goals, working with the Audience Engagement and Digital Accounts teams to build key assets that help drive the artists vision & brand, all while managing resources responsibly and ensuring that all departments have the tools and information, they need to keep the company moving in the same direction with one voice on all projects
The Head of Marketing Strategy leads and supports the team to develop their client management skills and industry knowledge to ensure that we are providing excellent service to our evolving client base as we scale, with particular focus on improving campaign and marketing support and setting excellent standards for client communication and maintain excellent client service levels across all client types and tiers.
- Creation & roll out of FUGA’s global Marketing Strategy Management roadmap
- Provide strong support to the Global Head of Marketing Services and the global Marketing Strategy team in developing, standardising and implementing best practices and consistent global processes
- Deliver ongoing training and development for team members to continually improve the skills and knowledge to support client campaign and marketing needs.
- Regularly meet and advise top tier clients and their future plans/releases
- Analyse data to continually monitor ROI and the impact of initiatives by utilising FUGA’s tools and technology to track and analyse data points, creating metrics and informative data around content performance.
- Work with clients on their holistic marketing strategies, including audience development, product positioning, channel mix and budget allocation
- Communicate and direct those strategies to internal teams, including global and regional marketing teams, and external partners
- Serve as a Marketing thought leader within the business
- Keep an outward focus: oversee the research and evaluation of emerging technologies, trends and platforms. Translate this research into new marketing opportunities and best practice for our clients’ campaigns.
Who you are
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience working within a label, artist management or music distribution company
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music and culture.
- Excellent client service and relationship-building capability – always with a professional and confident demeanour.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, and experience in coordinating with streaming and audience engagement platforms, labels, managers and artists on campaigns.
- A solid network of industry-specific connections, including key contacts at digital music services and platforms, media, promoters, managers, labels, etc.
- Broad knowledge of the digital landscape and consumer trends.
- Experience with working across different time zones and communicating across multiple organisational levels.
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that illustrate organisation and attention to detail.
- Team leader
- Ideally have a tertiary degree in music business, digital marketing or similar
Who we are
- A growing company with strong ambitions.
- This role is part of a growing and resourceful international team, split between our head office in Amsterdam, satellite offices in New York, London, Paris, Milan, and with representatives in Rio de Janeiro and Seoul.
- An international business environment, made up of colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA offers distribution technology and services for the independent music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries.
Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Nashville, Rome, Milan, Seoul, Tokyo, and representatives in Los Angeles, Paris, Germany and Sao Paulo.
FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital distribution cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.