FUGA provides forward-thinking music distribution, technology, and marketing services to forward-thinking music companies. Working at the heart of the music industry with more than 800 clients, including Riot Games, Hospital Records, Epitaph, and Beggars Group, FUGA is the world’s leading full-service B2B music distributor. FUGA works at the forefront of music distribution technology, connecting its clients with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music while helping them get the most from their music, whether that’s with award-nominated label services, industry-leading revenue accounting, or using FUGA’s suite of best-in-class products.
What you do
FUGA’s Marketing Services (MS) Team has been built to add value and solve problems for our vast number of clients by helping them connect their artists with audiences and create revenues and growth. Sitting within the wider MS team, the Digital Accounts team are responsible for leading relationships with key digital partners around the world, shaping and implementing new and ongoing release campaigns, as well as building long-term programming strategies to maximise revenue and exposure for our client’s artists across a variety of Digital Service Providers (DSPs).
The Head of Digital Accounts leads our digital retail marketing strategy, DSP label/editorial relations and manages a dedicated team of Digital Account Management specialists for both their regional campaign results and personal development. Working across our ever-growing roster of clients, the role is global in scope.
- Creation & roll out of Fuga’s global Digital Account Management strategy
- Leading the Digital Accounts team to get the most out of their regional campaign efforts
- Manage Digital Accounts team members’ personal development in their role
- Maintain a high-level strategic overview across existing DSP relationships and related campaign marketing opportunities.
- Lead weekly campaign strategies meeting and prioritise new releases and re-pitches
- Regularly meet and advise top tier clients and their future plans/releases
- Initiate new innovative ways to promote our clients’ content
- Liaise with client services team to process queries from clients
- Share DSP updates and new insights with the marketing team
- Analyse and report on campaign activity
Who you are
- Minimum of 7+ years experience working within a label, artist management or music distribution company
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music and culture.
- Excellent client service and relationship-building capability – always with a professional and confident demeanour.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, and experience in coordinating with streaming and audience engagement platforms, labels, managers and artists on campaigns.
- A solid network of industry-specific connections, including key contacts at digital music services.
- Broad knowledge of the digital landscape and consumer trends.
- Experience with working across different time zones, and communicating across multiple organisational levels.
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that illustrate organisation and attention to detail.
- Team leader
- Ideally have a tertiary degree in music business, digital marketing or similar
Who we are
- A growing company with strong ambitions.
- This role is part of a growing and resourceful international team, split between our head office in Amsterdam, satellite offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Paris, Rome, Seoul and Berlin with additional representatives in Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City, Bogota, Tokyo and Singapore.
- An international business environment, made up of colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA builds software and provides services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries.
We operate at the heart of the music. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimise their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.