FUGA is a music company that operates at the heart of the music industry with impressive clients including Domino Records, Fire Records, Riot Games, Hospital Records, STMPD RCRDS, Armada Music and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Music and more.
By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products and services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
What You Do
In a newly created role, FUGA is seeking someone to oversee both product and brand marketing for the business. You will be working closely with the commercial and product teams to drive growth across our products and services, create and implement product marketing strategies, and support our business development efforts by creating and executing on brand strategy initiatives. As this is the first role of its kind at FUGA we are searching for someone who is confident acting both strategically and also comfortable executing a wide range of tasks operationally.
- Define and execute brand strategy
- Bring new products to market; working with business development and product team, including product marketing strategy, pricing, integration with other FUGA offerings, and creation of marketing assets and campaigns
- Create marketing campaigns for FUGA products and services
- Manage client newsletters, mail outs, and client communications
- Manage inbound traffic and conversion rates
- Manage marketing for industry and client events
- Help manage media, communications and PR
Who you are
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing and SaaS product marketing
- Working knowledge of the digital music landscape
- Proven track record in both strategy and execution of B2B marketing campaigns
- Media & PR experience
- Comfortable working across time zones with cross functional commercial, product and operations teams in fast paced commercial environment
- Strong written and spoken communicator
- Deeply engaged in and has an analytical relationship to music industry news and trends
- Fluent in English – written and speaking
Who we are
- Global, enthusiastic commercial team filled with music industry professionals and a growing company with strong ambitions.
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA build software and provide services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Rome, Milan, Seoul, Paris, Berlin and representatives in Tokyo and São Paolo.
We operate at the heart of the music industry. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.