FUGA Seeks Global Head Of Operations – Amsterdam, the Netherlands
FUGA is seeking a self-motivated, hands on, passionate, and highly organized team leader to manage our Client Satisfaction and Operations teams in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The successful candidate will oversee a broad portfolio, encompassing content operations, general support, client onboarding, royalty accounting and DSP partnerships. She/he will work closely with the multiple stakeholders in the organization to ensure world class client support and running a smooth and efficient process driven operations team.
If you have a background managing support teams, are comfortable pivoting between shifting priorities, with both commercial and technical stakeholders, and are a natural communicator who shares our affinity for innovation, we look forward to welcoming you into our team.
- Manage issue resolution & escalate appropriate issues to the development, operations, and management team where and when required
- Manage, mentor, and inspire a team that is split into 5 sub departments consisting of 30+ employees around the world
- Act as an escalation point for key accounts and within the team
- Reporting into the company’s Chief Operating Officer
Who you are
- Highly talented and communicative leader with experience managing a support team and with at least 10 years experience
- An experienced decision maker juggling who relishes prioritising, multi tasking, and driving resolution of projects
- Highly organised, process driven and a real team player
- Affinity with technical innovation and digital media
- Comfortable communicating with & interfacing between technical-, business- and commercial stakeholders
Who we are
- Enthusiastic team and a growing company with strong ambitions
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world
- Egalitarian, transparent environment with career growth opportunites
- Dynamic industry: technology, media and entertainment
- Location in the heart of Amsterdam
What you can expect
- Oversee and run the day to day support for record labels, distributors, and online stores using our products and services
- Oversee the content operations team ensuring accurate and efficient delivery of releases to DSPs
- Improve the internal processes and policies in support of FUGA’s product and services portfolio
- Plan, coordinate, and deliver required work to support our clients business needs
Founded in 2006, FUGA builds software and provide services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in New York, London, and Paris.
We operate at the heart of the music industry with clients such as Armada Music, Epitaph, Domino Recording Company and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with online stores such as Spotify, Youtube, and Apple Music. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music and collect on their revenue.
Closing date: TBC