FUGA’s Marketing Services (MS) Team has been built to add value and solve problems for our vast number of clients by helping them connect their artists with audiences and create revenues and growth. Sitting within the wider MS team, the Audience Engagement team’s core responsibility is to grow, engage & monitor our client’s artists’ audiences. This is performed in a number of ways including creating, marketing & optimising content as well as developing and implementing fan acquisition strategies across Digital, Promotion (PR, Radio, TV), and Licencing (Sync, Brand Partnerships)
The Digital Campaign Manager works directly with the Marketing Strategy team and Fuga’s clients to help shape, nurture & grow their artist’s audience in the Media and on Digital & Social platforms. You will provide world-leading promotional, digital marketing, advertising & social media strategies, using experience and expertise to formulate original and groundbreaking ideas to generate publicity and awareness, build audiences, engage fans, and drive sales and revenue for new releases and catalogue titles.
- Contribute to the development of release plans in conjunction with the Marketing Strategy team encompassing pre-release planning, promotional coordination and marketing strategy in the digital space.
- Establish and maintain successful marketing relationships with key social and content accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc) to maximise marketing, and promotional activity for artists.
- Build successful campaigns with affiliate, text & email marketing and feel confident using SEO, DAO, text marketing and Web3.
- Be able to confidently perform digital health checks and feel comfortable with link building, geo-capturing and pixel remarketing.
- Oversee our digital advertising strategy and the company’s Influencer & creator marketing strategy.
- Working with the Marketing Strategy team to plan sponsored marketing spends with a focus on fan acquisition and engagement through a clear understanding of ROI.
- Gather and leverage insights on audience acquisition and engagement, using data to inform and evaluate our campaign strategies and approach. Provide growth statistics and audience analysis for our clients.
- Oversee the Design & Content team, and work with external agencies / developers to ideate, build and evaluate digital campaign strategies and activations.
- Work with our international team on digital strategy to help them build bespoke domestic campaigns to the nuances of their markets.
- Drive D2C and eCommerce marketing opportunities to maximise commercial potential.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working within a label, artist management or music distribution company
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music and culture.
- Excellent client service and relationship-building capability – always with a professional and confident demeanour.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, and experience in coordinating with streaming and audience engagement platforms, labels, managers and artists on campaigns.
- A solid network of industry-specific connections, including key contacts at digital music services and platforms, media, promoters, managers, labels, etc.
- Broad knowledge of the digital landscape and consumer trends.
- Experience with working across different time zones, and communicating across multiple organisational levels.
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that illustrate organisation and attention to detail.
- Team leader
- Ideally have a tertiary degree in music business, digital marketing or similar
Who we are
A growing company with strong ambitions.
This role is part of a growing and resourceful international team, split between our HQ in Amsterdam, with offices in London, New York, Rome, Milan and representatives in Tokyo, Los Angeles, Seoul, Berlin, Paris, Rio and Sao Paulo.
An international business environment, made up of colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA builds software and provides services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. We operate at the heart of the music. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so, FUGA enables its clients to optimise their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.