FUGA’s Marketing Services Team has been built to add value and solve problems for our vast number of clients by helping them connect their artists with audiences and create revenues and growth.
In this role you will report to the Head of Marketing Services – Americas and you will be the primary point of contact for a roster of content owners (record labels, distributors, etc.) and Digital Service Providers (DSPs) (Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, YouTube Music, Deezer etc.) who have offices or local representation in the North American region.
You will own the marketing/client relationship for a roster of clients and collaborate closely with them to deliver cutting edge, globally minded marketing campaigns. You will have a great passion and knowledge of the North American market, with strong community connections. Dynamic, creative, organized and accountable, with a deep understanding of marketing and consumer behavior and an excellent grasp of streaming and the DSP landscape, you will act as a constant and reliable source of advice and expertise for your roster of clients, always striving to add maximum value to their numerous releases and campaigns
Your responsibilities will also include leading the relationships with the select digital partners in the market, shaping and implementing new and ongoing release campaigns, as well as building long-term programming strategies to maximize revenue and exposure for our client’s artists across the variety of DSPs.
You will also work closely with your Marketing & Digital Accounts colleagues in other FUGA offices to collaborate on multi-territory campaigns, as the go-to person for Digital partnership opportunities and insights for the North American market.
Your key tasks are to:
- Pro-actively provide insight, advice and creative strategic planning support to clients in respect of their releases, catalogue and revenue.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis to address concerns, manage expectations and generally maintain a good working relationship
- Conceive and implement industry leading marketing strategies that reflects the vision and goals of the artist, management or label
- Ensure timely delivery of all aspects of the marketing campaign in line with core project and approval route milestones
- Secure the most favourable positioning for artists and releases with DSPs.
- Partner with playlist, editorial, marketing and experiential teams at DSPs to develop coordinated on-platform and off-platform campaign elements.
- Develop global strategy and effective relationships with all DSPs.
- Understand and exploit the unique positioning and needs of each DSP.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends, new entrants in the DSP space, and other social, merch and fan experience vehicles that impact streaming.
- Collaborate with colleagues and with DSP counterparts on unique, high impact streaming strategies and campaigns for each priority release.
- Seize opportunities to reactivate catalog associated with new releases.
- Deliver exclusives and successful streaming campaign performance for new releases and catalog
- To act as an integral member of the team with the ability to motivate and inspire others to consistently improve and develop both their skills and Fuga’s results.
- Being aware of changes and developments in the music market, with particular emphasis on competitor activity.
- Representing Fuga in the North American industry, including attending gigs, conferences and spreading the word.
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within a label, artist management or music distribution company
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music and culture.
- Excellent client service and relationship-building capability – always with a professional and confident demeanour.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, and experience in coordinating with streaming and audience engagement platforms, labels, managers and artists on campaigns.
- A solid network of industry-specific connections, including key contacts at digital music services.
- Broad knowledge of the digital landscape and consumer trends.
- Experience with working across different time zones, and communicating across multiple organisational levels.
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that illustrate organisation and attention to detail.
Who we are
- A growing company with strong ambitions.
- This role is part of a growing and resourceful international team, split between our head office in Amsterdam, satellite offices in New York, London, Paris, Milan, and with representatives in Rio de Janeiro and Seoul.
- An international business environment, made up of colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA build software and provides services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Rome, Milan and representatives in Tokyo, Los Angeles, Seoul, Paris and Sao Paulo.
We operate at the heart of the music. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
Please send your resume and motivational letter to [email protected] .