FUGA is a music company that operates at the heart of the music industry with impressive clients including Domino Records, Fire Records, Riot Games, Hospital Records, STMPD RCRDS, Armada Music and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Music and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products and services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
What You’ll Do:
Joining the newly launched B2B Marketing team, the Content Producer will help shape the look and feel of FUGA’s brand and product marketing. Reporting to the Global Head of B2B Marketing, they will lead on digital and print content across multiple platforms. A modern-day storyteller and strategic thinker with a deep understanding of digital trends, the Content Producer will work closely with the commercial, product and artist marketing teams, owning projects from inception to completion.
- Develop and implement FUGA’s content calendar and strategy
- Produce a wide range of content across video, print and social media
- Develop new brand materials while evolving the existing range of assets
- Design newsletters, mailouts and client communication
- Partner closely with the Marketing Services, Product and Business Development team to amplify FUGA and the achievements of its clients
- Liaise with agencies, management companies and media
- Proven experience using Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere) and up-to-date knowledge of what content works best and where
- A music-lover who has a working understanding of the digital music landscape
- Comfortable working across time zones with cross-functional commercial, product and marketing teams in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Strong written and spoken communicator
- An ideas and execution person, equally at home editing video, creating captions and headlines or writing product copy
- Able to work at a fast pace and successfully manage multiple projects
- Fluent in English – written and speaking
Who we are:
A global, enthusiastic commercial team filled with music industry professionals and a growing company with strong ambitions.
International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA builds software and provides services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Rome, Milan, Seoul, Paris, Berlin and representatives in Tokyo and São Paolo.
We operate at the heart of the music industry. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.