FUGA is a music company that operates at the heart of the music industry with impressive clients including Domino Records, Fire Records, Riot Games, Hospital Records, STMPD RCRDS, Armada Music and more.
By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products and services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
What You Do
FUGA is currently looking for a Commercial Operations Manager to support its commercial team.
The internal facing role is to manage the day to day operations of our global commercial team, who are responsible for business development, licensing & partnerships, client relations and B2B Marketing. Experience with CRM/ERP systems and project management is expected for the role.
- Manage our CRM platform, software integrations, and financial forecasting tools
- Provide business intelligence
- Act as a liaison between the team and other internal departments, such as finance and product teams
- Create, update and implement departmental documentation
- Oversee team learning and training sessions
- Manage meetings, team briefings and scheduling
- Drive and manage projects, both within the department and with other teams
- Proven experience in project management
- Expertise with and optimising ERP/ CRM systems
- Experience with process management, continuous improvement and agile philosophy
- Comfortable working across time zones with international team in fast paced commercial environment
- Strong communicator
- Deeply engaged in and has an analytical relationship to music industry news and trends
- Financially literate, with experience in excel and business information systems
- Fluent in English – written and speaking
Who we are
- Global, enthusiastic commercial team filled with music industry professionals and a growing company with strong ambitions.
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA build software and provide services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Rome, Milan, Seoul, Paris, Berlin and representatives in Tokyo and São Paolo.
We operate at the heart of the music industry. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy.
FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.