FUGA provides forward-thinking music distribution, technology, and marketing services to forward-thinking music companies.
Working at the heart of the music industry with more than 800 clients, including Riot Games, Hospital Records, Epitaph, and Beggars Group, FUGA is the world’s leading full-service B2B music distributor.
FUGA works at the forefront of music distribution technology, connecting its clients with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music while helping them get the most from their music, whether that’s with award-nominated label services, industry-leading revenue accounting, or using FUGA’s suite of best-in-class products.
- Act as the second line support to the first line Client Support, Onboarding teams, and Commercial teams globally regarding technical issues with our products
- Help improve workflows within the digital supply chain through automation and optimization of manual tasks
- Contribute to the FUGA platform by creating tools that enable coworkers and clients to manage their music catalog more effectively
- Work together with FUGA teams to help clients onboard onto and support their technical needs within the FUGA platform
- Research and diagnose technical problems, collaborate with respective product engineering teams to resolve issues
- Investigate and identify potential issues within our clients’ catalog that are live on our biggest digital service provider partners such as Youtube, Facebook, Amazon and Spotify
- Track reported issues on Jira through to resolution and work within an agreed response time
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Keep up-to-date documentation that outlines problems and resolution process
- Provide feedback to tech leads and the product team to help prioritize work to prevent future issues
- Have at least 3 years of proven experience in Client Success engineering, professional services, or sales engineering role
- Basic coding skills in Ruby/Java/Python and can demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot code
- Demonstrate the ability to understand API documentation and make manual API calls using POSTman or similar tools, and manual testing methodologies
- Able to manipulate data and generate performance reports using SQL queries and spreadsheets
- Good knowledge of GitHub and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, and Service Desk)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Prior experience in the music industry and or digital supply chain is a BIG plus!
- An inclusive, collaborative and friendly environment, that encourages new ideas and challenges
- Stable company with an excellent reputation and growth track record
- You will be working in an international environment with the chance of development – both personal and professional
- Solving problems for an exciting and creative industry
- Competitive salary
- Friday afternoon beers (when COVID-19 restrictions don’t apply)