FUGA is a music company that operates at the heart of the music industry with impressive clients including Domino Records, Fire Records, Riot Games, Hospital Records, STMPD RCRDS, Armada Music and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Music and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products and services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
FUGA is looking for a Client Relations Manager (preferably based in London). You will be a part of the Business Development department, supporting the Client Relations Director EMEA, helping to support the client journey and provide insight and analysis that underpins this.
What You Do
- Support the Client Relations and Business Development leads with data analysis, insights and comprehensive client business reviews
- Support a range of clients, reporting their needs and issues back to the organisation and driving solutions.
- Present clients with up to date information on FUGA products and services
- Support on commercial contract adjustments and agreement renewals
- Analyse and resolve potential contract and billing issues
- Analyse client services, trends and developments to surface opportunities to relevant internal teams
- Work with management and cross functional teams on creation and maintenance of CRM tools and processes
- Facilitate client interaction with other FUGA departments and specialists as required
- Support discussions on clients technical set up needs and projects
- Support team leaders on developing programs and events to foster client engagement and partner alignment
- Regularly communicate digital supply chain intelligence, industry trends, and market growth ideas back to clients
- Account management experience with record labels or distributors
- Strong understanding of & experience with data and insights
- Previous exposure to music release marketing
- Previous exposure to or direct experience with the technical aspects of distribution supply chain
- Previous exposure and understanding of business development including contract negotiation and deal analysis is highly desirable
- Understanding of music royalties is beneficial
- Meticulous and problem solver
- An international profile with additional language skills a plus
- Has a strong network in the music industry
- Is deeply engaged in and has an analytical relationship to music industry news and trends