FUGA is a music company that operates at the heart of the music industry with impressive clients including Domino Records, V2 Records, Fire Records, Riot Games, Hospital Records, STMPD RCRDS, Armada Music and more.
FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Music and more.
By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products and services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
FUGA is looking for a Client Relations Manager for the Americas region (based in New York). You will be a part of the Business Development department and you will help ensure an optimal client journey with FUGA.
What You Do
- Responsible for the client experience within FUGA from commercial and cross-departmental perspective
- Ensure clients have the most up to date information about FUGA services and products
- Responsible for communicating client needs back to the organization
- Will match and broker client needs with FUGA product and service packages
- Negotiate commercial contract adjustments and agreement renewals
- Facilitate client interaction with other FUGA departments and specialists
- Act as the escalation point for both our Label & Streaming Managers and our Client Services team
- Resolve potential contract and billing issues
- Ensure smooth running of complex technical set up discussions and projects
- Develop programs and events to foster client engagement and partner alignment
- Report immediate client needs and issues back to the respective company leads and follow through until solutions are met
- Regularly communicate digital supply chain intelligence, industry trends, and market growth ideas back to clients
Who You Are
- Extensive account management experience with record labels or distributors
- Previous exposure to or direct experience in music release marketing
- Previous exposure to or direct experience with a distribution supply chain and with metadata
- Previous exposure or direct experience in a business development capacity including contract negotiation and deal analysis
- Meticulous and problem solver
- An international profile with additional language skills preferred (French, German, Spanish)
- Has a strong network in the music industry
- Is deeply engaged in and has an analytical relationship to music industry news and trends