FUGA is the leading full service B2B music distributor in the world. Mixing deep marketing expertise with continual investment in leading technologies, FUGA’s clients – from Armada, Better Noise and Curb to Mom + Pop, mtheory and Ninja Tune – get equal access to its all-encompassing services.
FUGA is part of independent group of companies Downtown Music Holdings, and it is one of the very few distributors to sit on the highest preferred partner tiers for Spotify, Apple, Youtube and all other major DSPs.
FUGA’s global marketing team operates across 17 countries and its partners deliver over a quarter of the world’s new releases. Together with marketing and distribution, FUGA’s holistic product and services suite – including analytics, royalty accounting, neighbouring rights, rights management and white label services – empower over 750 music rights holders globally.
What You Do
FUGA is currently looking for a talented candidate based in Sweden to expand its presence in the Nordic Region (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway & Sweden).
This role is a unique opportunity to be across various aspects of the Fuga business and therefore gain invaluable experience and insight. Not only will you be able to exercise your commercial muscles by nurturing our existing client base and forge new relationships leading to new business opportunities; but you will also be our point of contact for DSP relationships on a marketing level.
Business Development & Client Relations:
- Responsible for meeting Nordic regional sales targets based on business plan: client acquisition and retention
- Manage sales process from outreach, to demo, to negotiation and deal closing
- Act as partner liaison and onboarding manager of your own signed clients
- Ensure existing clients have the most up to date information about FUGA services and products: match and broker client needs with FUGA product and service packages
- Update Fuga’s international teams about clients needs locally
- Ensure highest level of day to day service is offered locally, by ensuring appropriate support is given, by resolve potential billing issues etc
- Represent and champion Fuga in the Nordics, including at music conferences and networking events
Streaming & Marketing:
- First point of contact for key clients
- Responsible for localizing and executing weekly promo campaigns in the Nordic region
- Create, nurture and maintain contact with editorial teams at music platforms
- Create digital streaming marketing strategies for FUGA clients
- Be a point of contact for our clients, regularly meeting with clients to discuss their release schedules
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital music distribution
- Knowledgeable of the digital music consumer landscape and Nordic market, its actors and with a pristine network of contacts (at labels and within DSPs/Spotify), in order to represent FUGA and generate sales leads.
- Creative thinker with a can do attitude
- Able to demonstrate experience with marketing and selling products/services/releases
- Flexible and able to adapt in a fast-changing environment and team