FUGA is currently looking for a talented, commercial minded candidate to expand its presence in MEA. Location is flexible within the region.
FUGA provides forward-thinking music distribution, technology, and marketing services to forward-thinking music companies. Working at the heart of the music industry with more than 800 clients, including Riot Games, Hospital Records, Epitaph, and Beggars Group, FUGA is the world’s leading full-service B2B music distributor. FUGA works at the forefront of music distribution technology, connecting its clients with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music while helping them get the most from their music, whether that’s with award-nominated label services, industry-leading revenue accounting, or using FUGA’s suite of best-in-class products.
The person in this role will be responsible for growing all aspects related to FUGA’s distribution, marketing, sync, royalty accounting, neighbouring rights and business development services in Middle East/Africa territories.
- Responsible for meeting regional business development targets based on business plan
- Responsible for creating a sales pipeline and actively match FUGA’s products and services with prospects in the market(s)
- Responsible for client retention and for maximising existing clients’ set-up, including upsells and carrying business reviews
- Perform demos of our products and services to existing clients as well as to prospects
- Managing the contract negotiations with clients and prospectsDraft complex commercial propositions
- Represent and champion FUGA in MEA, including within personal network as well as at local conferences and events
- Oversee our local client base and coordinate both the local marketing team and the Operations team so as to ensure the highest quality of services is being delivered
- Ensure the team is working in a cohesive fashion and that clients are receiving best in class service
- Responsible for monthly team meeting and monthly reports to be escalated to SVP EMEA and wider Leadership Team
- Ensure clients’ needs are appropriately escalated
In your role you will be working closely with and supported by the SVP EMEA.
Job title and seniority level can be adapted to some extent. Location flexible. As a guidance:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in digital music distribution
- Knowledgeable of the digital music consumer landscape and of the MEA markets and its actors
- Extensive network with independent labels and strong at growing and maintaining client relationships
- Able to demonstrate experience with marketing and selling products/services/records
- Tech savvy
- Creative thinker with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and able to adapt in a fast-changing environment and team
Founded in 2006, FUGA builds software and provide services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in New York, London and Milan and representatives in Paris, Los Angeles, Korea and Brazil.
We operate at the heart of the music industry, connecting record labels, artists and distributors with online stores such as Spotify, iTunes, and Apple Music. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.