FUGA, a leading international music distribution company headquartered in Amsterdam, is currently looking for an AU-NZ Business development Manager to expand its presence in Australia and New Zealand.
FUGA provides forward-thinking music distribution, technology, and marketing services to forward-thinking music companies. Working at the heart of the music industry with more than 800 clients, including Riot Games, Hospital Records, Epitaph, and Beggars Group, FUGA is the world’s leading full-service B2B music distributor. FUGA works at the forefront of music distribution technology, connecting its clients with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music while helping them get the most from their music, whether that’s with award-nominated label services, industry-leading revenue accounting, or using FUGA’s suite of best-in-class products.
What You Do
You will be responsible for growing all aspects related to FUGA’s distribution, marketing, synch, royalty accounting, neighbouring rights and business development services in Australasia.
- Responsible for meeting regional business development targets based on business plan:
- Responsible for creating sales pipeline and actively match FUGA’s products and services with prospects in the market(s)
- Responsible for client retention and for maximizing existing clients’ set-up, including upsells and carrying business reviews
- Perform demos of our products and services to existing clients as well as to prospects
- Managing the contract negotiations with clients and prospects
- Draft complex commercial proposals
- Represent and champion FUGA in Australasia, including within personal network as well as at local conferences and events
- Oversee our local client base and help to coordinate internally to ensure the highest quality of services is being delivered to clients based in Australasia
- Ensure that the clients are receiving best in class service
- Responsible for monthly team meeting and monthly reports to be escalated to the Leadership Team
- Ensure clients’ needs are appropriately escalated
- Contribute to the development of FUGA’s product and service offerings through reporting requirements and requests back to internal teams
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in (digital) music distribution
- Have an excellent knowledge of the Australasian music markets and its actors
- Have an extensive network of contacts in to represent FUGA and generate sales leads
- Naturally inspired by growing and maintaining client relationships
- Tech savvy
- Creative thinker with a can do attitude
- Able to demonstrate experience with marketing and selling products/services/releases
- Experienced at negotiating contracts and commercial terms
Who we are
- Global, enthusiastic team and a growing company with strong ambitions.
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA build software and provide services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Rome, Milan, Seoul, Paris, Berlin and representatives in Tokyo and Sao Paolo.
We operate at the heart of the music. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.