FUGA is a music company that operates at the heart of the music industry with impressive clients including Domino Records, V2 Records, Fire Records, Riot Games, Hospital Records, STMPD RCRDS, Armada Music and more.
FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Music and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products and services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
FUGA is currently looking for a Business Development & Marketing Manager to support its growth in Germany. You will be working closely with both the Business Development and the Streaming & Marketing teams, thereby gaining invaluable experience.
What You Do
You will be a front-facing liaison for German prospects, DSPs and clients locally, with an all-round focus on business development, label-management and marketing/Promotional services. Your responsibility will include generating sales leads on one hand, as well as pitching and implementing marketing campaigns with the DSPs on the other hand. The right candidate will need to be able to:
- Responsible for meeting German regional sales targets based on business plan
- Responsible for FUGA’s business outreach in Germany
- Responsible for FUGA’s inbound sales activity in Germany
- Manage sales process from outreach, to demo, to signature
- Perform demos and training of our products and services
- Assist in on-boarding of your own signed clients
- Occasionally provide clients with email, phone and face to face support
Streaming & Marketing:
- First point of contact for key clients
- Responsible for localizing and executing weekly promo campaigns in Germany
- Create, nurture and maintain contact with editorial teams at music platforms
- Create digital streaming marketing strategies for FUGA clients
- Be a point of contact for our clients, regularly meeting with clients to discuss their release schedules
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital music distribution
- Able to demonstrate experience with marketing and selling products/services/releases
- Have an excellent knowledge of the German market and its actors and a pristine network of contacts, in order to represent FUGA and generate sales leads.
- Flexible and able to adapt in a fast-changing environment and team