FUGA’s Marketing Services (MS) Team has been built to add value and solve problems for our vast number of clients by helping them connect their artists with audiences and create revenues and growth. Sitting within the wider MS team, the Audience Engagement team’s core responsibility is to grow, engage & monitor our client’s artists audiences. This is performed in a number of ways including creating, marketing & optimising content as well as developing and implementing fan acquisition strategies across Digital, Promotion (PR, Radio, TV), and Licencing (Sync, Brand Partnerships)
The Audience Insights Manager’s role is to help FUGA’s clients and the wider Marketing Services team understand their artist’s proposition, as well as consumer demographics, behavior and consumption methods, and then provide strategic advice to guide development of key performance indicators.
You will have the opportunity to work across multiple genres, labels and territories with world-class recording artists and content creators to lead insights, analytics and growth opportunity assessments to guide where activity should be focused that will achieve macro goals.
- Employ your storytelling skills to translate data from disparate sources into actionable insights for FUGA’s clients and the wider Marketing Services team
- Develop audience journeys across multiple touch points
- Define audience growth strategies with local territories within a global framework
- Create engaging Artist audience position presentations that clearly and concisely show current status and future growth opportunities
- Analyse and interpret social & engagement data to help shape the individual artist’s content themes & pillars.
- Analyse and interpret market-wide trends and developments and to be able to effectively educate the wider MS team on global impacts
- Research key audiences for new artists and produce detailed targeting reports.
- Delve into new digital trends and research how they could be implemented for clients campaigns.
- Minimum of 5+ years audience insights experience, ideally within a music company
- Strong marketing analytics acumen – experience producing robust diagnostic, multi-channel and audience focused analysis and reporting.
- Strong analytics visualization skills
- Proven experience in setting the strategic agenda regarding audience and data while driving the implementation of that strategy through the business
- Experience in global music digital marketing
- Expert-level understanding of the technology and marketplace powering today and tomorrow’s music industry
- Desire to be on top of every new audience engagement platform
- An unquenchable thirst for innovation, experimentation and reinvention
- Passion for bringing music to the world in innovative ways
- Ability to handle multiple projects and operate effectively in a high-pressured environment
- Ideally have a tertiary degree in music business, digital marketing or similar
- A growing company with strong ambitions.
- This role is part of a growing and resourceful international team, split between our head office in Amsterdam, satellite offices in New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Milan, Rio de Janeiro and Seoul.
- An international business environment, made up of colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA builds software and provides services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Rome, Milan and representatives in Tokyo, Los Angeles, Seoul, Paris, Berlin and Sao Paulo.
We operate at the heart of the music. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.