Frame Artists is seeking a Management Assistant to support the existing Management team in a dynamic and ambitious independent management company. Our roster focuses on the best within electronic music, across live acts, DJs & producers.
START DATE: Mid October 2022
SALARY: Dependent on experience
LOCATION: Full time Monday- Friday 10-6, with 3 days in London office minimum.
YOU WILL HAVE
- A deep understanding of the electronic scene, helping to deliver the vision for all the artists on the roster and positioning of these acts.
- A strong understanding of the importance of streaming services and how our artists should be represented and exploited on them.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude, willingness to learn and a problem solving attitude to finding solutions if you have limited experience in certain areas.
- Some experience managing/working on social media in a professional capacity
- Already begun nurturing existing industry relationships and an excitement to build more
- At least 3 year’s experience working in the music industry
RESPONSIBILITIES: GENERAL MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT TASKS
- Updating artist diaries & filing documents
- Ensuring PRS, PPL, recording royalties, publishing and neighbouring rights information is accurately registered and accounts are managed. Keeping internal data documents up to date for each new artist release.
- Assistance across all artist ventures, branded deals & content, video & photo shoots
- Attendance at occasional events & festivals (some travel will be required).
- Coordinating with press team, managing delivery of press requests with artist. Updating press clippings to shared folders. Sharing press reports & clippings with full artist team.
- Supporting booking agency teams for booking confirmations, advancing shows, travel & logistics
- Organize artist visas for oversees travel
RESPONSIBILITIES: DIGITAL, SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING
- Assist on artist marketing campaigns across releases, events, merchandise, partnerships & more to action key campaign tasks and deliver campaign results.
- Work under initial guidance from the Head of Digital to manage artist social pages (events, posting schedule, copy, information, assets, banners, logos, profile pics), strategise and develop on going plans & schedules.
- Bringing constant creative ideas & suggestions to content, campaigns & socials. Management & briefing of content creation.
- Assisting on artist releases, liaising between label & artists, ensuring content is delivered, deadlines are met and a robust marketing plan is delivered on time as well digital marketing strategy is implemented alongside the relevant record label & artist manager & social media manager.
- Keeping artists websites and online platforms up to date with events, ticket sales, news. Coordinating show announcements, sign up pages, pre sales & on sales, artwork approval, ticket sales.
- Approving artists event marketing requests & liaising with promoters for social media/marketing/promo strategies for each show (including announcement, on-sale plans, compiling and approving the artwork, announcement).
- Writing copy for event announcements & various other platforms
- Google Drive & Docs, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat and Dropbox proficiency
- The highest level of accuracy and minute attention to detail are essential
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven communication and teamwork abilities
- High level of energy, motivation and initiative is essential
- Ability to handle confidential information with total discretion
- Adaptability and high reactivity