Boutique Booking Agency Four Tone Artists are growing the team!
We are looking for a Booking Agent Assistant to join us in the Melbourne office, 3 days per week.
This is the perfect entry level role for someone with the right attitude plus impeccable administration and communication skills.
- Liaise via phone and email with promoters and event organisers in relation to all aspects of booked shows.
- Secure all necessary information for the creation of artist itineraries and assist to create show schedules.
- Brief show teams and ensure all logistics have been communicated clearly to relevant parties.
- Source and book support acts.
- Facilitate communication between various involved parties as and when needed.
- Manage client database, generate contracts and ensure all paperwork is in place.
- Act as the office all-rounder, undertake all administration tasks as required.
- Genuine passion for live music, in particular, Australian music. Ideally you are interested in becoming a Booking Agent in the future.
- Recent Graduates (and those still studying) are welcome to apply.
- Superb communication skills and 100% attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Office and key social media platforms.
- ‘Roll up your sleeves’, flexible attitude, eager to learn.
Please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.