First Access Entertainment is one of the world’s leading ‘full stack’ global entertainment companies, offering dynamic services across artist, athlete, actor & model management, recorded music, music publishing, strategic partnerships and tech/tv/film development.
Working as part of the label team, the Digital Sales Manager will develop and lead digital sales and streaming strategy for Access Records’ UK roster.
- Manage and cultivate strategic partnerships with key digital platforms and subscription services, with the aim to grow each account’s business, maximize revenue and exposure for all artists and talent.
- Leverage existing network of relationships across digital platforms (including content/editorial, product marketing, sponsorship and executive levels), and within wider music industry.
- Build relationships with local DSP teams in the major European markets, travelling as necessary.
- Conceive and execute highly effective campaign pitches to DSPs.
- Build fan-focused campaigns tied to subscription platforms.
- Project manage long term streaming strategies for breaking and established artists.
- Promote new ideas, technologies, and opportunities to the business and the talent.
- Oversee digital reporting and analytics to the UK label team and wider business.
- Generate insightful, analytical reports on latest market trends, understanding consumer behaviour on streaming platforms.
- Work closely with the US Marketing & Digital counterparts.
- Provide regular updates to internal stakeholders on releases and campaigns.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Impactful presentational skills to convey information and results clearly.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and balance priorities.
- Excellent time-management, organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take broad campaign concepts and translate into partner specific initiatives that result in sales/streams and impressions.
- Ability to understand operations, delivery and technology issues.
- 3-5 years prior experience at a major or established independent record label or digital service provider.
- Demonstrated experience in subscription services.
- Prior experience in account/client management and digital content sales.
- Streaming analytics/reporting/strategy experience required.
- Working knowledge of the music industry, and a passionate commitment to music and artists.
- Proven record of sales and revenue growth.