Firebrand Live is looking for a Production Manager to work alongside its experienced touring and festivals department in London.
Established in 2001, Firebrand Live is an independently owned and operated global merchandising company with operations managed out of full-service offices in London and Los Angeles.
Firebrand is committed to providing superior customer service, design, sourcing, dynamic live logistics, and product range development to deliver fan satisfaction and engagement across live event touring and festivals, exhibition retail spaces, licensing, eCommerce, and retail/wholesale.
Job Role Snapshot
Based in our London offices and responsible for the day to day management of a caseload of touring artists and festivals, ensuring the appropriate product is produced and delivered in the most efficient way so as to maximise tour profitability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be numerate with a good eye for design. A good organiser with excellent time management skills and an ability to work under pressure as part of team or independently.
- A good knowledge of production and purchasing
- Experience of touring merchandise advantageous but not essential
- Must be Microsoft Office proficient, especially Excel and have the ability to work with internal systems such as Sage.
- Co-ordinate the production and delivery of touring & festival merchandise.
- Generate tour/event budgets and sales projections to help maximise touring profitability.
- Providing input on commercial viability of projects and products
- Raise relevant purchase orders and invoicing, liaising with the accounts dept. on credit checking where appropriate
- Liaise with freight agents to negotiate most cost effective and secure way of delivering stock to tours and festivals throughout UK and Europe.
- Handling any customs paperwork required for deliveries outside the EU.
- Work with Firebrand road staff to ensure they have all the information required to do their job at the beginning and throughout a tour. From the initial hire for a tour, to checking through their paperwork and ensuring they are paid on time.
- Working with international merchandising partner companies to deliver global tours for clients
- Logging all sales, expenses and stock movements on the company’s internal accounting systems
- Thoroughly check tour royalty statements on a timely basis before they are distributed to the Account Manager/client. Trouble shoot any issues with the Royalty Accountant.
Salary dependent on experience
All applications to be sent along with you CV and a cover letter to the email@example.com