Title: Label Assistant (Full Time)
The Fire Group is rapidly expanding and is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Label Assistant to join it’s growing team.
The successful candidate will work across all areas of the business and will directly assist the Director and label team, to ensure the smooth running of campaigns and other label group activities. They must also be a passionate gig goer and comfortable being the central point of contact to assist staff and artists at various shows, as the labels roster passes through London and further afield. A genuine passion for music and a strong work ethic is essential, along with a knowledge of the label. This is a full-time role and is office based, at the labels Dalston HQ.
Salary is dependent on experience. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and include both a CV and cover letter, applications without a cover letter will not be considered – the deadline for applications is Friday 2nd June.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone looking to further their career and contribute to a rapidly expanding label group.
- Assisting across all areas of the business. From distribution and marketing to office administration and publishing.
- Attending all label shows and being the central point of contact for organising guest lists, merchandise and logistics.
- Attending and working label markets and associated events on behalf of the label.
- Assisting in the registration of recordings at PPL.
- Assisting in the upload and administration of the digital catalogue.
- Updating and maintaining catalogue on the internal database.
- Supporting distribution and direct-to-consumer sales.
- Assisting the Directors and label manager with a variety of projects from traditional album campaigns, to live shows, film shoots and administration.
- Basic office management such a filing, scanning and office supplies.
- Experience in a music related role and/or a keen passion to work in a creative music industry environment.
- A creative and imaginative approach to the role, and the ability to implement your ideas into tangible and effective results.
- A demonstrative knowledge of the label and the styles of music released by the Fire Group.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office. Experience with Premiere Pro, Photoshop and other software is a plus.
- The ability to adapt to an ever-changing range of responsibilities and the drive and motivation to succeed in new challenges.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a creative approach to solving problems.
- Proven organisation skills, with the ability to multitask.
- A passion for music and an independent ethos.
- The candidate must be based in London or be willing to move there, the role is office based.