JUNIOR PRESS ASSISTANT (FULL TIME, OFFICE BASED)
Fire Records is looking for a full time Junior Press Assistant to work with and assist the established European press department, based in Dalston, East London. Applicants should have exceptional writing and communication skills, strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. This is entry level role in music PR, the right candidate will also be expected to support the office with additional administrative duties when needed. The deadline for applications is 1st of June and applicants should include both a CV and cover letter. Please email all applications to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be informed about current and historical music while being passionate about the current output of the label. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone to ready to develop their career and contribute at a fast-growing label group. All applications will be considered on their merits.
- Knowledge of radio, press and online music publications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative and imaginative approach to the role, and the ability to implement your ideas into tangible and effective results.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a creative approach to solving problems
- Experience with Microsoft Office and the ability to manage a busy email inbox.
- Proven organisation skills, with the ability to multitask.
- A passion for music and an independent ethos.
- Experience working in music PR, or a similar industry.
- Additional Languages (German and/or French preferred)