Do you have proven experience in communications, campaigning or project management?
Do you want to drive positive change in the live music business?
Are you passionate about ending ticket touting?
FEAT is a non-profit organisation formed to fight ticket touting and protect fans across Europe. Our members are made up of live events professionals from several countries who promote some of the biggest names in music. Since launching in 2019, we’ve successfully lobbied for the first ever Europe-wide law banning ticket-buying bots, and have led several awareness campaigns in partnership with other live events organisations.
We are looking to hire a Campaign Coordinator. Based in London, you will progress our work fighting to protect fans and the live music business from ticket touts.
Responsibilities include assisting the team with advocacy work, from drafting position papers and open letters to launching public campaigns and guides. You will liaise with FEAT members and partner associations, including leading music promoters, agents and managers. The role also involves administrative tasks, including updating and maintaining documentation and building FEAT’s profile across social media platforms.
FEAT is operated out of music PR agency Name PR. Alongside your work with FEAT, you will assist with some PR campaign work for Name PR’s business clients. These include some of the music industry’s most influential organisations, such as the Association of Independent Music (AIM), leading UK physical distributor Proper Music Group and Sony Music UK’s creative & strategy hub 4th Floor Creative. Similarly to FEAT, you will carry out some general administrative tasks – which are shared out among the team.
Should you wish, there will be scope to progress to a full time role within FEAT.
We are looking for an intelligent, proactive and ambitious individual with experience in either campaigning and/or PR. Interest in the live music business and a desire to end ticket touting is essential. We will be interviewing on a rolling basis so please don’t delay sending in your application.
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience in political campaigning, PR or project management
- Great communicator, ability to form relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Brilliant organisational skills — you’ll need to manage a full-on workload
- Exceptional writing skills
- Able to work as part of a team, using initiative to drive projects forward
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Desirable but not essential
- Experience handling social media campaigns
- Competent Canva/Photoshop skills
- Knowledge of EU political systems
- Reading comprehension of German, French or Spanish
What you’ll get in return
- Career progression in a friendly, supportive team
- Flexitime and hybrid working
- Generous pension scheme
- Regular socials
- Additional company perks (e.g. discounted gym membership, wellness scheme, frequent company travel) and individual budget to go towards wellness
- Bike2Work scheme
- The role is permanent, full time, but it could also suit someone part-time (3-4 days a week) focusing on FEAT alone. Please state your preference in your application.
Flexible home/office working arrangements. Our office is in Northwick Park, London (20 minutes from Baker Street on the Metropolitan line) but we expect to be moving to central London in the coming months.
How to apply:
Please email a CV and cover letter to recruitment [at] feat-alliance.org with “Campaign Coordinator Application” in the subject line, no later than 9am on Monday 12th September.
Please include relevant experience in your cover letter. It would also be really helpful if you could let us know where you first saw this advert. We will be interviewing on a rolling basis so please don’t delay sending in your application.
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Elfie on firstname.lastname@example.org.