FBMM is a music business and financial management firm founded in 1990.
We represent clients in all genres of music and pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of services in the industry.
Our reputation is built upon the extensive experience of our owners and management team.
We’re looking for a Tax Senior to join our team of talented and passionate people in our Nashville office.
This position is responsible for preparing multi-state returns, primarily for entertainers; assisting with tax planning, research projects and department operations.
Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, can operate with a high level of flexibility, has the ability to multi-task and prioritize daily agenda, excel in a fast-paced environment and plays well with others.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
- CPA/EA candidate preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience preparing income tax returns, including multi-state corporate returns, is required
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Adobe skills
- ProSystem FX experience a plus
Please include a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume submission.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below.
Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.