FBMM is a music business and financial management firm founded in 1990.
We represent clients in all genres of music and pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of services in the industry.
Our reputation is built upon the extensive experience of our owners and management team.
We’re looking for an Account Assistant to join our team of talented and passionate people in our Nashville office. This is a full time, Monday through Friday position, and is the entry-level position from which we promote our future leaders.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Credit Card/Road Cash/Bank Account reconciliations
- Merchandise and Royalty trackers
- Basic Tax Prep and other tasks specifically associated with accounting in the music industry
- Special projects and data entry/filing to document software
Important skills and qualifications we look for include
- A minimum of two semesters of college level accounting and general love of working with numbers is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/Excel and Adobe PDF
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily agenda
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and play well with others
- A general understanding of the music industry is helpful but not required
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below.
Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.