Fat Possum Records is seeking a label manager to look after the expansion of its operations outside of North America.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual with an extensive knowledge of the UK/EU music markets.
- Serve as the key contact, representative and “voice” of the label in the region.
- Strategize and coordinate marketing activity for the label and artists across the UK/EU.
- Manage the relationship between label and our distributors internationally.
- Drive the plans to propel the international growth of a vast and diverse music catalog.
- Supervise the UK/EU retail marketing activities by providing local knowledge.
- Identify international DSP playlist targets in conjunction with digital staff and distributors.
- Deliver presentations to promote our artists with distribution partners and DSP offices.
- Brainstorm sales and marketing events and strategy for releases, content, and tours.
- Help create and manage international marketing budgets.
- Advise and implement international digital and physical advertising initiatives.
- Provide creative input into development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Liaise with US based production team on all aspects of physical manufacturing including part/stock delivery, quality control and timeline management.
- 5 years of relevant experience at a record label or distributor.
- Extensive knowledge of the UK/EU music markets.
- A passionate self-starter able to work without direct supervision.
- Located in London
- Travel required when necessary
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Resumes to: email@example.com