FaroLatino is the biggest independent music distribution network in Latin America, representing over 5000 content creators (including both labels with multiple artists and independent artists working directly with us), amounting to over 1 Billion monthly views on YouTube and over 840 Million yearly streams on streaming platforms.
We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented US Business Development Manager with a strong background in Latin Culture to support our expansion process into the US Market, and help successfully position our company as a renowned provider of Latin Music.
The US Development Manager will report to VP and Chief Content Officer. In this fast-paced, multi-faceted position you will hold the keys to various aspects of business development in the music industry such as working with programmers, producers, managers, content creators and more.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in New York City in Times Square.
As a member of our team, you will
- Manage and nurture relations with US Content Curators and Programmers on Streaming Platforms, Radio stations, TV and Social Media, with a Focus on the Latin/Hispanic Market
- Work with show producers to secure live performances for FaroLatino’s artists
- Understand the creative processes behind cross-artist collaborations and pitch FaroLatino’s catalog to US labels looking to produce bilingual/cross-market content
- Attend live events and record AV content that can be used for marketing purposes
- Write short copy for various playlist, video, and content descriptions that will appear on web/YouTube, and other third-party platforms
- Report daily to HQ and communicate your progress and the status of the set goals
This describes you
- You are Bilingual in English and Spanish or have strong Spanish-speaking skills
- You are passionate and fluent in all current/relevant Latin music genres
- You are familiar with music-related platforms and outlets, especially those that pertain to Latin music
- You have excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills
- You have a strong desire to solve problems, learn new things, and constantly grow; and to motivate others to do the same
- You like to travel and attend industry events
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of music industry experience, which can include programming, play-listing/curation, producing, marketing, event organization, communication and/or related fields
- Proven ability to recognize Latin music trends
- Music industry knowledge, experience, and relationships
Please send a copy of your resumé to email@example.com