Fanbytes helps the world’s biggest brands reach young people on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok through exclusive influencers and a network of owned and operated channels.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Deliveroo, Universal and even YouGov as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard for our crazy campaigns with AR, influencers and Snapchat lenses.
At Fanbytes, we’re building our new division of managed influencers and looking for someone to help manage and grow that.
This involves securing brand deals and long term partnerships. This role is a mixture of commercial awareness as well as managing people.
You’d be working with our CEO to identify and forge relationships in the entertainment space, specifically film, music and TV.
Day to Day job responsibilities
- Act as a liaison for influencers and brands, being their main point of contact
- Create brand partnerships as well as long term deals with a range of clients in film, music and other entertainment.
- Help develop our influencers careers through other revenue streams like merchandising
- Extroverted and people person – this role suits you if you’re not afraid to spark up new conversations with people and be a sounding board for our influencers.
- Commercially minded – you will have a history of building your own pipeline to brands and labels.
- Bonus points if you have experience with creating creative/social first campaigns
- Knowledgable about the influencer/ social media landscape
- Track record of delivering against commercial targets and goals