Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands to win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 30+ millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Universal music, Virgin EMI and Polydor Records to reach younger audiences on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. Our creativity in running global campaigns has seen us featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard, and The Times.
About the job:
As an Account Manager, you will be overseeing all campaigns from start to finish, creating engaging content for iconic brands. We are looking for someone who is able to plan and execute larger campaigns whilst managing the account executives, who is confident in building and maintaining client relationships and someone who can work as part of a millenial team changing the advertising game on Snapchat, IG, Tiktok and Youtube. You would also be held accountable for the management and performance of account managers/executives within the campaigns team, helping lead them to achieve their goals.
- 2-3 years experience managing a team of people running music campaigns.
- Experience in the music industry.
- A solid background in the influencer world.
- Ability to run campaigns at a larger level whilst managing the execs and setting team targets.
- Experience with upselling and selling into existing accounts.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job.
- Fanbytes Day outs – our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To apply send us your CV to [email protected] and tell us about the best campaign that you’ve run.