Fanbytes helps the world’s biggest brands reach young people on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok through exclusive influencers and a network of owned and operated channels.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Deliveroo, Universal and even YouGov as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard for our crazy campaigns with AR, influencers and Snapchat lenses.
We’ve been experiencing a huge demand from people in the entertainment – music, film world and are looking for someone to come in and help scale our sales process.
You will be starting with an inbound role communicating with our warmer leads and people already aware of the Fanbytes world.
Day to day job responsibilities:
- Gathering inbound leads and working them through our predictable sales process.
- Identifying hot leads in our marketing funnels and starting conversations.
- Upselling and cross-selling existing brands on new products and ad formats
- Creating presentations to pitch into senior members of target brands
- Work with the account management team to ensure smooth client onboarding.
- Commercially minded person with experience in the social media and entertainment space.
- Analytical ability – being able to use data to decide the best customers to engage with.
- Creative and good writing ability to create campaign plans and proposals
- Diligent & goal orientated – To succeed in this role, you need to love hitting targets
- £21k to £26k salary (dependant on experience)
- Opportunity to take creative control and push ideas to the world’s leading brands.
- Working with a young team who are pushing the industry forward.
- Team events like Axe Throwing & Archery day outs (this isn’t a joke, our CEO is a weird fan of throwing axes)
- Large progression for growth. We believe everyone should be an entrepreneur of their own field.