This application is on a first come, first served basis. To show you’ve read the application, use the magic phrase at the bottom!
Fanbytes is a video ad network helping the world’s biggest brands like Apple, Warner and Sony reach young people through exclusive influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard, and The Times for our crazy campaigns.unit
About the job:
This job will be filled on a rolling basis*:
The role of the Partnerships Exec is to increase our coverage within the entertainment industry particularly the music industry. You will be responsible for reaching out to new customers, as well as in creating content such as guides and ebooks and funnels which can be used to reel people in. This is not a conventional sales role where you spending all the time cold calling but rather doing more warm sales.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Reaching out to key clients in the music and entertainment industries to form relationships given who we’ve worked with.
- Upselling existing clients
- Striking partnerships with affiliates and creating content funnels to reel them in.
- Experience with selling to brands and/or other players in the music industry.
- Good writing experience – experience with writing blogs or social content is a plus
- Analytical – you will be using tools like Instapage to create landing pages and content that resonates with our target audience and gets inbound
- Indepth understanding of the entertainment industry.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- £21k to £26k salary (dependant on experience)
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To show you’ve read the whole application, please put “Axe throwing is life” at the start of your application and share an example of how you’ve used social media to drive a product.