Fallen Tree 1Hundred is a new record label led creatively by Clifford Price MBE aka Goldie. With a remit to mentor and nurture artists from his ever-expanding horizon of musical interests, the label focuses on shining a light on artists of all genres who have strength and integrity in the craft of songwriting and composition.
Fallen Tree 1Hundred is looking for a London based Label Manager to lead the development, coordination and roll-out of all aspects of our label releases.
OVERVIEW / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and lead all aspects of the new label
- Create and execute unique creative marketing strategies including asset delivery, marketing strategy and timelines
- Develop, maintain and expand relations with our signings, managers, agents, pluggers, outside PR, distribution, DSP’s and others as required
- Manage and track the coordination and execution of campaign timelines
- Other reporting and support tasks as required
- Extensive, proven experience and knowledge of the UK music industry
- Passion for independent music and label / artist development, having previously worked with emerging/breaking labels and artists
- A network of artist, manager, label, press and PR relations
- A strong grasp of the streaming market, digital platforms and social media
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with and understanding of music publishing
NICE TO HAVES:
Experience, knowledge, or contacts with labels, press, distribution etc in international territories
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with “Fallen Tree 1Hundred – Label Manager – Your Name” in the subject line.