Faction is a new technology and management services company focused on the music industry (read more on MBW here).
We are looking for a controller level financial professional or experienced bookkeeper to join our team and help us build a next generation company from the ground up.
As our Financial Controller / Bookkeeper, you will report directly to the CEO of this innovative start-up and be responsible for all accounting functions in our organization. Your time will be heavily focused on accounts payable and accounts receivable while we scale the business, and you will responsible for training new employees.
You will also work with the CEO and Director of Business Operations on budgeting and project management. You will be central to our procurement process, administering all vendor orders, invoices and payments
* Minimum 4 years experience
* Demonstrated proficiency in ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
* Proven ability and desire to work effectively, delivering accurate results under tight deadlines, in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, dynamic environment.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must.
* Friendly, dependable, and resourceful team player.
* Must be “hands on” and a proven and effective leader.
* A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business is required.
* Music industry experience strongly preferred.
* Experience in small high growth start-ups preferred.
Faction office is in Los Angeles. Some remote work around Los Angeles in clients’ offices for at least the first few months.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org