Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Music Partnerships Manager to develop, manage, and maintain relationships with key music partners to drive product adoption and partner value. In addition to partnering directly with artists and their teams, a large part of the role will also be collaborating with our various internal product and business teams and executing on-site integrations at tentpole events.
This position is located in New York, NY.
- Maintain strong relationships with Facebook’s key artist, management, label marketing, and ecosystem partners
- Educate music partners on Facebook’s constantly evolving suite of products and platforms
- Drive broad adoption of Facebook and the family of apps through scalable programs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Serve as an internal advocate for artists and music partners with various product teams throughout Facebook, Inc.
- Represent Facebook at tentpole music events (including willingness to travel)
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of experience in both music and technology
- Understanding of both the recorded and live music ecosystem and the most valuable products/platforms for artists and music partners
- Collaborator with the ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment