Facebook is seeking a Music Artists Partnerships Manager to develop, manage, and maintain relationships with key music partners to drive product adoption and partner value.
In addition to partnering directly with artists and their teams, a large part of the role will also be collaborating with our various internal product and business teams and executing strategic partnerships at tentpole and live events.
This position is located in London working with UK based artists, however it will be a Partnerships role that has broader scope and responsibility working across the EMEA region.
- Maintain strong relationships with Facebook’s key artist, management, label marketing, and ecosystem partners
- Educate music partners on Facebook’s constantly evolving suite of products and platforms
- Drive broad adoption of Facebook and the family of apps through scalable programs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Serve as an internal advocate for artists and music partners with various product teams throughout Facebook
- Represent Facebook and our suite of apps and products at tentpole music events (including willingness to travel)
- Knowledge and experience of working with VR and AR technologies related to music artists
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of experience in music, technology and social media industries
- Understanding of both the recorded and live music ecosystem and the most valuable products/platforms for artists and music partners
- Collaborator with the ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally with partners
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects to deadline
- High level communication and presentation skills with ability to adjust style to cater to various audiences and partners, as well as the ability to serve as a spokesperson for Facebook
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment