The Global Partner Marketing team seeks an experienced marketing professional to develop and deliver content, messaging, and marketing activations that empower Facebook’s global community and high-touch partners.
The position requires creating compelling experiences, video and written content and programs to develop a stronger relationship with our partners and drive adoption of our suite of products.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of developing and executing global marketing campaigns and content in a fast-paced media, entertainment or technology company.
The ideal candidate is someone that is both creative and analytical and has open and direct communication and collaboration to drive results. This is a people manager role.
MANAGER, PARTNER MARKETING MANAGER, ENTERTAINMENT (MUSIC) RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and execute world-class partner marketing campaigns and communications for label and music partners, on and off platform
- Shape global marketing strategies, develop and launch innovative programs, and help steer regional executions to drive partner value and support Facebook’s artist & label narrative
- Lead innovative ways to educate partners about Facebook’s suite of products and features
- Own the content marketing strategy through exceptional narrative, video production, and community building initiatives
- Author and produce best-in-class creative content, including product playbooks, email marketing, blogs/newsletters, short-form videos, digital campaigns, tutorials, product guides, and event collateral
- Grow adoption and education of Facebook’s suite of tools through developing and spearheading partner education programs, including drafting playbooks and producing instructional video series
- Be a cross-functional leader, collaborating closely with partnerships, product leadership, analysts, research, and more to drive high impact results
- Manage and oversee agency partners from campaign and program ideation through execution and measurement
- 8+ years work experience in Marketing, Partnerships, or Product
- Experience within the music industry, specifically navigating the label ecosystem
- Experience with understanding the dynamics related to label and partner deal negotiations
- Experience with music business development
- Experience defining, developing and leading marketing campaigns and activations to drive engagement, reach and retention with audiences
- Experience with drafting, video production, and social media and/or community building
- Experience setting priorities, problem solving, multi-tasking, and working independently
- Experience with Facebook’s media products with a focus on marketing services specifically geared towards creators, musicians and public figures
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization
- Experience with product and audience marketing
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].