Creative Shop’s mission is to inspire and serve the very industry that enables brands to connect to the people they care about while growing their business. This role may suit you if the lines below ring true:
If you are hungry to run fast, learn more, never be complacent. If the intersection of creativity and technology is what makes your blood run fast. If you believe data, tech and product innovation is fundamental in the creative process. If you aren’t afraid to take what we have and make it 10x better. If you love brilliant debates on how to build and craft better stories. If constant change doesn’t bother you, it excites you. If you aren’t afraid to put your hand up for the seemingly impossible assignments. If you love thinking and building prototypes and frameworks to lead the industry to better work for our platforms. If you can use technology as an enabler to tell stories in different ways. If you love brands and want to help them tell stories that speak their truth in the world. If you want to be part of a team that is leading the way in telling stories for the future. If you want to humbly lead the industry to create the best work of your (and their) life.
ENTERTAINMENT CREATIVE STRATEGIST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continually inspire our clients with a vision for their brand, game-changing ideas, and plans to get them executed
- Drive creative strategy discussions to uncover huge business needs and opportunities within the Entertainment category
- Help us partner with Entertainment brands leading the charge in film, television, streaming, music, publishing, sports and ticketing to continually challenge and provoke the industry and inspire the Entertainment marketing playbook
- Comfortable and inspired by diving into data and human behavior to fuel the ideas across all Facebook platforms that connect people to stories in new, compelling ways
- Have a strong experience, understanding and passion for innovation in DR strategies that use inspiring storytelling and insight into audience purchase behavior to drive new customers and keep current customers entertained and engaged
- Be passionate about active collaboration and partnering with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine
- Work with cross-functional teams to refine your ideas for maximum impact on the Facebook Platform
- Be a thought leader on how social technology is fundamentally changing brand marketing and the entertainment advertising industry as we’ve known it
- 7+ years experience in Entertainment marketing, advertising or content creation
- 10+ years of experience as creative builder and maker of stories
- Direct response work examples, especially in the entertainment space
- Experience developing creative ideas applied in digital mediums
- Portfolio or work examples
- Excel at and be passionate about bringing ideas to life on a white board, big stage presentation, or finished content
- Facebook product knowledge
- Product design, UX/UI design experience
- Comfort level/background collaborating with product developers
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart.
Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].