Facebook is looking for an experienced Digital Marketer to lead our digital practice for Media Partnerships. The Media Partnerships team covers our offering for News, Media, Sports, Entertainment, Music and more. This individual will be responsible for the development, planning and execution of integrated digital strategy, channel operations, team management, and results.
This individual will have experience in audience planning, media and channel strategy across media, social, email and web, partner and agency management, cross-functional coordination, and ultimately the results and measurement of our programs and campaigns . The ideal candidate is a bold, multi-faceted and innovative digital marketing leader. This person thinks strategically and is also willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done. This person thrives in a fast-moving environment and has a passion for making the world more open and connected. This person will have a proven track record of success and be a proven team manager and leader. This position can be based in Seattle, Menlo Park, San Francisco, Chicago, New York.
DIGITAL MARKETING LEAD, MEDIA PARTNERSHIPS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategic digital leader to drive digital strategy, execution, and results
- Develop global communications and media strategy and plans
- Define and segment target audience
- Develop channel strategy, mix, and operations including media, social, email and automation, and web
- Define measurement KPIs and approach
- Manage partners and agencies: Responsible for identifying and managing internal and external media agencies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Legal, Communications, Engineering) to define strategy and get buy in and support for business goals, and deliver to plan
- Communicate effectively with executives and cross-functional teams
- Grow and develop a cross-functional team of digital marketing managers, channel managers, creatives, and analysts
- 12+ years of experience in digital marketing roles at media, marketing or advertising firms or companies
- Knowledge and operating experience across paid, owned, and earned channels including Facebook advertising, digital and traditional media channels, email, and web
- Experience expanding scope and responsibility in digital marketing
- Knowledge of all aspects of digital media, martech, automation, measurement and analytics
- Communication and partnership skills
- Experience building, growing, and developing teams
- Bachelors degree in science, math, analytics, operations, engineering, or related field
- Advanced degree in related field
- Experience in media industry including – Entertainment, News, Sports, or Music
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.