Facebook is seeking a Manager for Commercial Label Partnerships who is passionate about the changing music ecosystem, technology and supporting our goal of connecting people through social media, the mobile eco-system and business strategy.
This role will manage Facebook’s commercial relationships with music labels, as well as collaborate with our product and media partnerships teams to ensure a coordinated and best-in-class label partner management structure. The position is full-time and based in our New York office.
- Optimize health of label commercial partnerships throughout the world
- Work with Facebook product and partnerships teams and music labels to ensure a comprehensive music strategy that supports our efforts to make the world more connected on Facebook
- Maximize communication, education, data management, ingestion, reporting, payment and partnership growth with music labels globally
- Be a source of deep insights about the music ecosystem and partners to our executives
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- 5+ years of experience in music partner management
- BS or BA Degree
- Proven track record of excellence in music partnerships, operations and digital account management for global organizations
- Extensive knowledge of digital business models and technology
- High standards of professionalism
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside Facebook
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision