Marketing Manager (Hong Kong, Remote)
Forward-thinking international music company is seeking a star member to lead our marketing team.
Understand Evolution’s artists / labels and segment marketplace accordingly to grow audience and income for content
Develop artists’ and labels’ long-term brand and social media presence
Maximimise resources and visibility, minimise cost, fully utilise available tools
- Develop and implement strategic campaigns to boost content engagement / sales on all platforms
- Execute promotion & marketing plan for all Evolution artists, songs and labels
- Oversee promotions for media (radio / TV / online) / retail for Promotions team
- Develop and coordinate international marketing activities.
- Participate in other projects as required and needed
- Passionate about music and promotion
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in music (or similar field) marketing and promotion
- Bachelor’s / College degree in Marketing or similar
- Team player and a winner
- Excellent English
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Organised with a methodical, efficient approach to working
- Sharp discipline to timely follow release schedules
- Flexibility to balance conflicting demands under pressure.
- Smart to learn quickly and adapt to (often complex) in-house systems
- Technologically smart with social media platforms and data analytics platforms
- Able to work independently and prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Attractive monthly salary
- 5 days/week
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Leave
- Public Holidays
For more company details, please visit our website at www.evomg.com.
Applicants please send Resume with expected salary to email@example.com.