Everybody’s Management is an independent artist management company with a dynamic roster. Everybody’s believe in a partnership that helps discover and develop the artists’ unique point of view, while providing creative support alongside strategic business understanding.
Salary: Competitive and negotiable dependent on experience.
Location: Highbury Fields very close to Highbury & Islington station and all the amenities of the local area. Restaurants, pubs, supermarkets, gym, cycle shops, etc.
Role: We’re seeking a highly organized, confident and motivated experienced Management Assistant with excellent communication and time management skills for efficient administrative and operational support reporting to the Company Owner and Manager of globally successful artists.
Duties: Involved in all aspects of artists’ career including:
- Working across global release campaigns
- Assisting in all areas of creative (from A&R to design)
- Diary management and itinerary creation
- Booking travel and meetings
- Overseeing day to day activities and logistics
- Co-ordination of promotion
- Support for touring
- Creating and overseeing budgets
- General administration
- Excellent IT and digital skills
- High attention to detail
- Good understanding of social media and web management
- Managing multiple diaries
- Excellent time management
- Pro-active with a problem solving attitude
- A solid understanding of artist management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in artist management
- Some experience of working with an artist on a global platform
Full time. Office hours are 10am – 6pm with a requirement to work some evenings and weekends, as well as some business travel.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org