What makes Sales at Eventbrite so exciting? You’ll be working with event organizers of everything from multi-day music festivals to concert venues to complicated registrations for music-week events, conferences, and much more.
Our horizontal platform means no one conversation with a potential client is the same. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. We’re consultative sales experts, and we train and invest in our smart, goal-oriented team to grow their careers here at Eventbrite.
The opportunity is big, competition in the industry is fierce, and we have miles to go before we sleep. We’re looking for a start-up oriented candidates to bring their creative problem solving skills, excellent communication and competitive drive to the team.
Our team of Music Account Executives are accomplished music industry experts and sales professionals.
We set the bar high for ourselves, understand what it takes to close a deal, and and get to work directly with the organizers of some of the best music events out there. As an Account Executive, you’ll work with new music venues, promoters, and contacts to bring them onto the Eventbrite platform.
In this role you’ll be responsible for pitching prospects on our unique value proposition, evangelizing our solutions and ensuring that the broader market understands how we are shaking up the way ticketing is done. Learn more about our Sales team and the cross-functional group leading our Music team.
- We’re looking for candidates who have 2-4 years of relevant industry experience in online ticketing, sales, talent management, and/or artist booking.
- Our ideal candidate has worked in the music industry in a growth-stage environment and has a track record of successfully delivering compelling presentations to all levels within a prospect account.
- Our next Account Executive is driven to raise the bar of success for the larger team, and knows what it takes to develop a successful partnerships in the industry.
- If you are smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionizing the ticketing industry, we want to hear from you.
- Exceed quarterly/annual key performance metrics by selling Eventbrite solutions into venues and music festivals
- Deliver a value based sales pitch to position Eventbrite as a strategic partner for prospective organizations
- Create, maintain, and develop a sales pipeline through a combination of cold and warm calling, email campaigns, and industry knowledge and contacts
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Account Management, Finance, Marketing, Executives, etc.
- Develop expertise in the music ticketing industry by identifying trends, market challenges, and competitive offerings in your territory
- Update our CRM system with customer and pipeline data
- Conduct accurate deal forecasting and revenue delivery
THE SKILL SET
- 2-4 years of sales or relevant industry experience in online ticketing, sales, talent management, and/or artist booking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to execute on consultative sales methodology
- Firm understanding of how to identify target customers, evaluate buyer interest, recognize decision-making processes, handle objections, and close the business
- Experience with Salesforce, PowerPoint, Word, Google Drive and web based presentation technology
- Strong desire to work in an innovative and dynamic company
- A rare competitive fire. You want to win and be part of our winning team
- A deep and intimate knowledge of the live music industry
- You have toured professionally and/or booked national tours or festivals, worked within the talent management, booking agency, live production environment
- Able to demonstrate a track record of building and maintaining a network speaks
- volumes for any candidate for this position.
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.