Marketing & Communications Manager (Full Time)
Erased Tapes is an independent record label that was founded in 2007, representing an internationally acclaimed roster of contemporary artists including Peter Broderick, Nils Frahm, Ólafur Arnalds, Ben Lukas Boysen, Hatis Noit, Anne Müller, The Art Ensemble of Chicago, Bell Orchestre, and Penguin Cafe amongst others.
We are currently seeking a dedicated and highly organised Marketing & Communications Manager to join our label team. Working full time in our East London office and reporting to the company’s Director, the chosen candidate will oversee marketing campaigns for our releases, including managing social media and web channels, marketing strategy, organising events, and liaising with global PR firms.
We are looking for a reliable, creative, and hardworking individual with previous experience in this field.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Marketing research, strategy and analysis of campaign performance
- Creation of promotional assets and PR copy (e.g. social posts, newsletters, website content, press releases)
- Liaise with our international PR and distribution partners
- Daily management of social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Assist with and organise label market sales and special events
- Driving back catalogue sales through creative retail promotions and merchandising (t-shirts, prints, stickers +)
- Maintenance of mailing lists and databases (i.e. tour dates)
- Supervise the work of label assistants and interns
Desired Experience & Skills
- A passion for music and knowledge of Erased Tapes artists/catalogue
- Creative writing and editing experience
- Graphic design, photography, and video editing experience
- Relevant training and experience in marketing
- A keen interest in social media platforms and popular media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of organisation and attention to detail
- Previous experience at a recording or publishing company
- Interest in and knowledge of cultural events and music venues
- Mac OSX,
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel),
- Adobe Suite,
- Google Docs,
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok
Salary & Details
- Dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Location: London E8
How To Apply:
We champion new perspectives and encourage all applicants to apply regardless of colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, marital status or age.
To apply, please send a short covering letter highlighting the reason for your interest and suitability along with a CV no later than Wednesday 31st August 2022 by sending to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please list “Marketing & Communications Manager” in the subject line. For more information, visit www.erasedtapes.com.